If I'm not mistaken, this is only the first time i celebrate valentine's day on the day its own. Because usually i don't get the chance to celebrate with my ex due to certain program interference. Well, this year it's not really a valentine's day for me also, it's just a bachelor's day ^^

Got up around 8am, although some minor accident occurred, but still i managed to control my mood and ready for my scheduled trip to A Famosa !!

It surprised me to see less visitors that i expected. The first station was to Animal World, check these out:

Little Chicks

Lonely peacock

These Otters sound like babies =)

No idea what they call this ... monkey??

Mehh MehhhHH~

One of the best show in A Famosa - Cowboy Show

Managed to enjoy the cowboy and multi animal show only due to heavy rain, missed bird show and elephant show, MONEY BACK !!! Have to cancel the scheduled plan to cowboy town, no fireworks for valentine's day T.T

Drive back to PJ and head to The Ship in Damansara Utama Uptown, only tried once in Batu Ferringi. Another surprise, no one was there before us, it's jsut 6pm, too early though. Only couple could dine upstairs, so we have to act like couple HEHE.

Shrimps as appertizer

Candle light dinner, my first time

XL sized ribeye - this is yummy

Is a she or he???

The Dinner at the ship was just too good, 5 stars rated =) yummy and fill my cow-like stomach. Thanks for the meal ^^ It was a 2 hours dinner, it was like WOW, there are more than 10 couples queuing up for dinner, luckily we were here earlier.

Lovely bears

Bought mini roses to support friends

Indeed it was a wonderful and memorable day for me. Wishing all of u guys a happy valentine's, single's, bachelor's and friendship's day =)

Enjoy ...


2 comments:

wawa...
look like girl's hand to me. ^^

hahaha ... hmm .. hard to see from this pic