And so ... my internship has begin...

In Kum Hoi Engineering Bhd which is located at subang industrial area. It specializes in manufacturing and export to engineering spare parts.

Wondering what will happen tomorrow...

Is my supervisor and colleagues kind enough to work along with me? Or will there be management conflicts like those in HK drama series?

But the good thing is, I will stay in my aunty's house during these 3 months time, healthy living is what I have been missing of for past few years. Hopefully 好吃好住 hehe...

Happy working to all my buddies, will meet up soon for experience sharing

3 comments:

dont think so much la..everything will be just fine..m sure u'll be easily get along with the colleagues as u're very gao siu lol..

haha ... it's a fine company, which friendly nepalists ;) faster upload those genting pics la ... only upload nice one plz~!

all the best ah kidd!