A lovely weekend in Ipoh, hang out with friends and spent quality time with family.

Friday - Night
Slept after a tiring journey from KL to Ipoh. Went to 奇怪海鲜楼 for my family dinner. After that plan to meet up with Rey at 10pm, but then i was late for an hour!! I'm sorry Rey siu ^^ till the time i reach there, they already want to go back, too bad then. I just call it a day...

Saturday
- Morning
Dim sum with Vincent, Khoon, Keith and Jason Ng at 名阁点心楼, those dim sum is quite nice, but way too expensive and small sized, and yet still many customers like here until i took 20minutes to find a stupid parking lot. Not easy to find a table, most of the tables are shared with others, does the feel of eating together still exist? i don't think so, unless u don't care about others and laugh like there's no tomorrows. After the 2hour breakfast, i went to help in dad's shop.

Saturday - Night
Dinner prepared by my mum, aunty and grandma. It's precious since my mum only cook maybe once a year!!! Met with Rey, Ah Sir and Maypeng them at 十五楼芽菜鸡. I feel ashamed because it's my first time there as Ipoh people, haha. Nice and cheapm worth a try.

Right after
十五楼芽菜鸡, went to INDULGENCE to meet up with Vincent, Khoon, Jason Ng and Joylee. Again, my first time being there! Those high standard place is only for Vincent, right Vincent? hahah.

Now here comes my standard - 糖水街. cheap and nice. We order some 西米露 as our dessert. Few years back since my last time sitting there along the roadside, enjoying the dessert while waiting my little brother for school dismiss, since our primary school is just opposite the
糖水街.


Sunday - Morning
Planned for Dim Sum but again, i couldn't wake up on time! have to eat da pao one lo. slack at my home till 12pm, depart to KL and ...

BACK TO WORK

2 comments:

haha...

wow!!! ur programmes so pack~
jealous-ing...

honestly... as a ipoh kia for 21years, i also neva been to 十五楼芽菜鸡 & indulgence yet...
but lately got read tru a blog about the 十五楼芽菜鸡...

im going to go back ipoh for 2 weeks...
lets c we got chance to meet up or not!

haha ... just have chance to meet up with friends lo .. unlike someone la ..

me too lo .. only those silibin ppl know ... bercham is too far from there.

oh .. no chance de la .. u come KL la =P