To My Friends Who Are...........SINGLE
給我單身朋友們
Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But
愛就像一隻蝴蝶。越要追牠,卻越要逃避。
if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it. Love can
如果就隨牠自由的飛,牠會在你最不注意時飛向你。
make you happy but often it hurts, but love's only special when you give it
愛使人快樂,卻常傷害人。但只有在你把愛給了一個真正值得付出的人時,是最珍貴的。
to someone who is really worth it. So take your time and choose the best.
所以,花點時間去選擇最好的他 /她吧



To My Friends Who Are............NOT SO SINGLE
給我那不是單身的朋友們

Love isn't about becoming somebody else's 'perfect person.' It's about

愛不能使他 /她成為一個 '完美的人 '
finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be.
它卻可以使你找到一個幫你成長的他 /


To My Friends Who Are............ENGAGED
給我那已訂婚的朋友們

The true measure of compatibility is not the years spent together but how

要真正衡量包容心,不是看在一起幾年了,而是要看彼此的敬愛
good you are for each other.


To My Friends Who Are.............AFRAID TO CONFESS
給我害怕去承認的朋友們

Love hurts when you break up with someone. It hurts even more when

當你和他 /她分手時,愛受到傷害
someone breaks up with you. But love hurts the most when the person you
當他 /她和你分手時,更是傷痛
love has no idea how you feel.
但傷害最深的是你所愛的他 /她完全無法了解你的感受


To My Friends Who Are............HEARTBROKEN
給我心碎的朋友們

Heartbreaks last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to

心碎的時間和傷害的深度,完全取決於你自已。
go. The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them.
難的是,如何從中學習,而不是從傷痛中爬起。



0 comments: