31st Dec 2008

Starring: jienhau, keith, vincent ong, adelyn, me and some new friends...

Last day of 2008, am I just going to pass this special day with my daily routine of activities? I don't think so...

Many plans from my friends, some planning for look out point, some going to the curve, 1U, bukit bintang, putrajaya and etc. I just can't make up my mind, who should i follow? I feel bad everytime my friends ask me about the plan for that night, i didn't know to answer them...

Well, i asked my friend for a dinner. But bad thing always happen, especially at last minute. The plan had to be cancelled off =( Luckily i still manage to join my friends to the curve, a place that will sure congested.

Depart here from 7pm and reach there at around 750pm, blessed there's just minor congestion along the way. Somemore we manage to find a parking slot there, just behind cineleisure. Then, we meet up with vincent and his friends, have our dinner at marshe (mar-shay), which means market in french. It's my first time to marshe and my expectation towards it is high =)



It's a nice place for friends to gather, but if u were looking for romance, this crowded market-like place is not recommended. One word to describe this place - variety. From mushroom soup, to bakery, pasta and even pizzasss... It will be good if this is a buffet style, but too bad, we have to pay for every single dust we order =( Cost me around RM40 for this meal, but i did enjoy it and certainly there will be the second time =)

Had a great night at the curve, and thanks to my friends and family, for bringing me a fun year 2008, hoping for even a better and blasting year ahead, AuuwooooOOO~

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!




0 comments: