29th Dec 08

Starring: My lovely family

Well ... my suggestion to have a family steamboat for grandma's birthday celebration. This is so interesting for everyone, not really a good idea to my mom, coz she has to prepare everything, which including cleaning after our steamboat HAHA...

A day before the steamboat, we went to tesco extra to look for those ingredients for steamboat, such as fish balls, veggies, mushrooms, sotong, mee etc etc ... it seems a lot, but it only cost us about RM30, with quantity and yet affordable for this bday celebration. ( since economic nowadays is fluctuating =P )

Everything has been prepared by my mom, while i was sleeping. But actually, i wish to help her ... but i just overslept =( it's true okay !??!

The fun has just begin --->









After that, i help to roast some prawns for my family. All i need is just prawns and a fire source, to have a nice and fresh supper =)


Fun time with my family for this weekend. Anticipating for the next steamboat =)

0 comments: