This blog has been abandoned for quite some time, here are some updates on my current life. Start with 11th of August, it's my little brother birthday! Happy birthday to him =) just a simple celebration after a nice dinner =) but forgotten to snap pix for that dinner =(


Now here comes the killer, the part time drafting that spent my whole midterm break on it. Imagine the size - AO !! But it did improves my skills in using AutoCAD, learn something on it, great deal =)


Snapped during the weekend when i visit to aunty Amy's house.

Jamie: I know Mooncake festival is around!


Two weeks later, another family dinner in Menglembu - 东海, it's even better than 民众, this time is just my fmaily with aunty Amy and Uncle James, and also my beloved Grandma ^^


Daddy and Mummy

Starter for the night!

海参

Grandma and I

Happy Independence Day to M'sia. Rakyat didahulukan, Pencapaian diutamakan?
LOL ... Fighting for the last test of current week - Econ, all the best =)

2 comments:

Hi Jason. How are you?

Lol.. somehow or rather, I found a link to Jason's blog and puff.. I am here, leaving a comment to you.
Good to read some of your stories. I believe your family means a lot to you, which is good.

;)

lol really?? hahah ...
thanks for dropping by =)

see you soon