A lot of things happen during month of September, especially those good ones. Apology for my late post since i just get those snap shots from Steve this morning XD

09-09-09
A day to be remembered, big day of our 22nd baby - peisaan. She has been longing for this day since months! (p/s: Thanks for your lucky birthday girl wish on that day ) Thanks to Keith also, for driving us all the way from Kajang to Puchong Newayz =P






Steve's origami roses

12-09-09
It's my birthday! my 22nd birthday! Nothing special for that day itself, but meaningful at least =) treated a slice a cake before that, thank you =) BUT ... it's my turn to treat my friends on my birthday! Never heard of birthday boy treating friends for meal huh? But it's ok, since this might be the last time we celebrate together =( Got ourselves in a room in Zanmai Sushi, Sunway Pyramid. Not as spacious as i thought i would be, but still acceptable, nice lighting and atmoshpere though.











Thanks to all my friends that came to my small party, appreciate it lotzz ...
Thanks to Steve also, for bringing your DSLR along for this sweet memory keeping!

7 comments:

September babies are always lucky...i don't mind spreading my lucky-ness around....^^ well, the date itself is special that's why longing badly...

-peisaan-

haha ... loyal reader wo ... so fast got a comment here ;)

Haiz.. I didn't attend to both of the birthday celebration.. What a miss!

;)

It is good to see that all September babies under one roof. Haha.. Anyway, thank you for inviting and treating us. I do feel sorry.. Maybe I should treat you back another time? Haha..

Enjoy the remaining September and expect more fun in the next following months.

P/s: Like the jay chow song you embedded here.. :)

i am your fans..idol idol...^^
8 x 9 =76

-peisaan-

peisaan ... i have many fans de wo =P
thanks for your support, do take care of the fans club ya !

Kelly,

You are welcome ^^ of course you can treat me back later, i don't mind =P

That's not by Jay Chow, it's from Tank