Finally, i own a pair of Crocs!! I always wanted to get myself a pair of comfortable and nice looking shoes, looking at the growing trend of Crocs, it's just hard to resist from buying it. Especially when the new 'Crocsband' came to town!! It's the first day Crocsband came to Malaysia, and I've own it!! XD It's simply not much different with normal Crocs, it's just that some improvement in the sporty and fashionable appearance, which seem to attract more teenagers towards it, as my point of view. Four different colours are available for Crocsband - red, navy, black and pearl white. Among these four, I found the white is most suitable for me, as it's easier to be matched with my style. Never doubt of its comfort, maybe just a little bit of loose, just a little, which is normal for slippers i guess? One of the drawback of getting this pearl white baby - have to wash it frequently!! If not, pearl white will soon become the fifth colour of Crocsband collection. Love it's black line on the bottom layer, which is the first model that has such kind of design, looks more sporty.



After getting the new baby, went to "Chatterbox" in Bangsar Village, which is average for me, similar in style and quality with Kim Gary, and also its price. Had a bowl of chesse baked rice with pork for my dinner, and a glass of "Old Town Nai Cha", which appears to fill my stomach till now, after 2 hours =S Anywhere, still a nice day outing, especially before the D-day comes, just around the corner ....

5 comments:

How much is your Crocs?

139 bro

WOW~~~

wow?
i'm gona wear that for quite a long time, and it's really comfortable

Tampin! Yay!
Should bring u to try out other nice food in tampin next time =)