Today is quite a packed day, went to service my car in the morning, lecture in the afternoon, zhi xing's birthday celebration in evening, and watching basketball match at night.

Car service
Made an appointment a day earlier with one of the Honda dealers in Seri Kembangan, for 12pm. In stead of being entertained at 12pm, I had to queue up again and wait for 30minutes, which is not so satisfying. But that's still ok, something worse is coming. The frontdesk guy promised to have my car ready by 2pm, BUT ... I saw my car is still under the sun out there, at 2pm!! Complaint to him few times, ended up start servicing my car at 230pm. Sigh, and I have a lecture at 3pm ... They just have to top up the engine oil and change the air filter, which probably take them about 20minutes to have everything done, but I was forced to stay there for 3 hours long. This service center at Seri Kembangan is a shame of Honda, hopefully someone got to do something on that, ask those frontdesk guys to serve customers friendly and with good manners.


Zhi Xing's birthday celebration
19/10/09 - Our lovely Mr Potato ---> Zhi Suk's birthday! Happy birthday to him =) Wish him a healthy and joyful year ahead. We had the celebration in Wong Kok, located at South City Plaza, Seri Kembangan. As usual, we received a F.O.C, giant sized "Teh Ais". Thinking back, we go there almost every year, just because of the giant drink ;) More than 15 friends attend tonight, what to do, we have to respect the 24-year-old senior, LOL.


Basketball Match
Clash of friends! Our supported team is going to have a match with another group of friends of mine, guess they had fun for the match, ended up with our team at better form, and won the match. After the match, I had some fun at the court, with my slippers and yi-da-lok skills. Well, life is all about fun, isnt' it =)

Too bad i missed something ... I'm so sorry .... hopefully tomorrow can wake up early and have a brand new day.

4 comments:

LOL GJ !

At least I know where I shouldn't service my car now ^^

=) !!

leo, u still want to go there service ur car?
i suggest u find other place lo ... SK this service center is very bad

Lolx... see properly..

I said : where I "shouldn't" service my car xD

hahahaha... got jason be white mouse dy marr ^^

Btw, I get even free Nescafe from "damn pro-looking" coffee maker at my hometown's service center wor...

haha .. swt =__=

but every service center also have a coffee maker ba. Wi-Fi is provided also ... but service like shyt.

honda, the power of dream?spoiled by those malay workers