It's the first day of "Giordano Nothing above RM10" sales at Queen's Park. I'm sure everyone will feel excited when saw this advertisement, how to get clothes for just RM10? not even in pasar malam. So I went there with some friends of mine, right before 12pm, hoping to get some nice and cheap stuffs.

It's just a small shop, which is rent out temporary for this sales. Imagine more than 50 customers in a shop lot, hot hoT and HOT ... It might as well increase the chances of getting A influenza.

Sad to say that this sales is so disappointing, since there are not much choices and sizes available, and most of the clothes are not nice. I lost my excitement not long after I stepped into the shop. But I grab some for my cousins and friends, since 'S' seems to be the most common size for men clothes, or size of XL. One good thing of this sales is that the advertisement never lies, nothing above RM10 =)

After that, we went to Lowyat to pass the remaining 3 hours, before our next lecture begins. Tried on some of the compact cameras that are in my wishlist at the moment. But I'm still in dilemma to choose between 3 cameras - Canon S90, Panasonic LX3 and Nikon P6000. Each of it has its own proS and conS, but almost at the same price. Will take my time to choose between these three, or who knows, there might be a better one. No pictures for today =)

2 comments:

have you tried sony? it is pretty good. or else, try lumix.. :)

no wo ... sony not so good for camera haha ...

i prefer canon or nikon, but will choose nikon if budget allows me to do so