An enjoyable eve at Wing's house which is located in Rawang, with Alvin, Genki, Wing, Yun Ling and Kero. Had fun by preparing the food and drinks, it's not easy when comes to barbecue, especially when you need to set up the fire. Food of the night: Chicken wings, sausages, mushrooms, oranges and watermelon etc. And also soda lemonade, which is prepared by me and Alvin, not bad by the way haha.


Since it's Christmas, each of us comes with a present of own choice, and then exchange by lucky draw. I prepared this soft toy as the Christmas present, personally think that it is unique.


If you are wondering who's Kero, this is him. He's not an ordinary Snowzer, he's an entertainer! Well trained with tricks that can capture your heart ;) How i wish i hard one, if and only if i have the time and capability to have one.


The most anticipated moment - present exchanging session. I got a nice one, which is the red one at the bottom, it's like a hamper which consists of biscuis, chocolate and raisin, i like it. My present drops to Wing, which is suitable for her style. Hope she likes it too.


This is how I celebrate my Christmas 09. Did you enjoy yours?

0 comments: