Should be a working as event crew for an event in Sunway Pyramid today, too bad my yet-to-be-recovered foot does not allow me to do so. Instead of sitting at home and wait for the time to fly off, I decided to do some little house keeping work for my Kajang house.

If I did not clean my room today, I won't have found this special box - a box that keeps all those good memories of my secondary life. Although it's small, but each of every item inside it means a lot to me, like photos, handmade gifts, letters etc. It dig out part of my old-time-stories which build up the Jason today, from chapter to chapter, each chapter is brought upon by a special one in my life. Never realize I have so many letters in this box, I was a good writer perhaps? It was a trend of making pen pals and exchanging letters years back, but sooner after, email, sms and even msn replaced this tradition as a more convenient communication tool. I miss the feeling of communicating by letters, it needs heart and sincere to come out with a letter. I remember I used to write letters during night time, just before I sleep and after I bathed, because that is the only time my heart will feel peaceful and without disturbance. Maybe I'm the only one who think so, it's my habit to think a lot before off to dream, and it causes insomnia occasionally. Too much of personal thoughts at this moment, let's back to the box that I have found.

Dannnna~~



Those are the tags that I have collected during these 4 years in university, especially the first two years where I was seriously into society work. Being involved in different kind of activities, from in-campus to out-campus events, did improve my soft skills.


The last thing I found is the SPIDERMAN !! A birthday gifts from my dearest Chin Leng and Yee Wen. I was so in love with spiderman, and they gave me this =) I will never forget these two buddies.


Went to car saloon to have my car bathed, after so many weeks @@ that's how my Sunday goes by. What about yours?

6 comments:

.♥ so many love letters arr? haha
.♥ btw, u like spiderman too? :)

haha ... that was old times story =P

yea, i like spiderman, although it might sound childish haha

Believe it or not, haha.. I had pen-pals too and I am a type of person who like writing letters. Miss those memories too, stamps, envolope and A5 papers.

I do believe, because u are good in writing...

Yea ... miss those 'recycled' stamps and those "thank you postman" at the back haha

hey!
i did that too! is it an universal thing? doing the recycled stamps and the greeting to postman. haha... XD

hahahaha!! maybe it's our trend previous time =D

nowadays everyone blog and facebook only,missed out the fun of writing...

i like the feeling of waiting the letter to come,the kind of anticipation