9th Dec 08 - 1.13am

Thought can go to bed as soon as i posted up the previous blog, but then ... things just stucked into my mind all the sudden ... what happen to me? maybe i think too much about my future or what? 2nd week my of new semester, lot of works coming up in no time, pc fair job, pingpong tournament, internship, restart my weight gaining program, bla bla bla ... But i think no one can succeed in their life without some challenges, and of course few nights of insomnia right? Perhaps i just think too much, let it be ... like how beattles keep on emphasize in their song.

Fatty keith, say gona sleep soon, but in fact still surfing net there !! grrrh ... so obvious that u dun wan to be my listener !!

Feeling better after express myself here ... Goodnight ~

2 comments:

haha... I will always be your listener.. just i have some edit to be done on the event logo and drying my hair before sleep ma...
next time takes some sleeping pil la.. a bottle should be enuf to have a nice sleep =) haha!

Hey, dun listen to Keith lo, sleeping pil not good. Dun think too much la...all are still uncertainities, we cannot control what will happen in the future, this is what my supervisor told me, coz recently i also worry about my Project 1. Be happy ya, dun worry too much. I will always support u!!:)