24th dec 08

starring: wai keat, shylin, keith, alvin, jason ng, me

Christmas eve celebration, went to ara d'sara to have our dinner. Gosh, cost me rm60+ per pax. The worst thing is, we are given only 2 choices !! fish chop and rib-eye with both rated at same price.

Well, of course i chose rib eye steak for my main dish. Try to eat as slow as i can, for this Agong's standard meal.

Took quite a large amount of photos that night, thanks to our professional camera man - jason ng !! Without him, we can't keep our night as memory.

After that, keith, alvin and i went to SS2 murni for a drink. It's weird to celebrate christmas eve there.
But at least, I'm not alone !! ^^

My friends ... Merry X'mas ...







2 comments:

LOL sei zai !! same shirt with me again.. >.<''
plus the esprit one together v have 2 same shirt liaw... !!!!

lolxx ... no wonder i always see a guy looks like u,follow me wherever i go shopping ...