12,13,14th Dec 08

Starring: Keith, Jienhau, Alvin, Kiki, Wing, Khoon, me and new friends

First time work in Pikom PC fair, recommended by alvin to work work for celframe, which i totally have no idea on what it is all about. But after some guidance from Erlina and Alvin, I guess i can handle this, for MONEY MONEY MONEY $.$





Woke up at 7.30, have few slides of gardenia+milk, to ensure that i have enough calsium to prevent bone crack later on ^^ Reach KLCC around 9am, the first news i heard actually surpise me, where 8 showgirls are working along with me. OMG !! can u imagine working along with 8 show girls??? I was kind of motivated, not only because of those show girls, but also the crowded environement there. Every sale is counted as our commision, to earn more for ''livings'', i have to talk a lot to persuade customers on this new product - celframe. It's very hard especially to fight against the well known Microsoft. Even sometimes i made mistakes, saying microsoft office instead of celframe office !! Everyone has been mindset by Microsoft =.=







''Celframe office, 99 ringgit for only 1 license!'' , ''Office suite 2008 sir, would u like to have a look??'', ''Buy 3 free 1 sir!!'', these are my favourite slogans used to promote celframe office, just like a sound recorder, keep playing the same thing everytime i saw customers pass by. That contribute to my ''post-pc fair effects'', which cause me to have sore throat and headache after work =( Not easy to earn for livings ... so don't simply waste money !!

Saw some familiar faces in PC fair, such as tingjie, ah fei, ryan, joshua, nick, gary, aaron, mark etc ... it's kind of excited when I saw them, it's just like when u were a prisoner and friends came to visit u, but of course, my days in PC fair is very happening and unlike in jail.

I only have 20minutes to have my lunch and dinner, unlike other show girls, they have 1 hour to eat !!! and their salary is much higher than me, i rather be a girl huh =.= 830pm is not a good time, because show girls can go back whereas, we have to work until 930pm. But i enjoy walking along the KLCC garden to car park after work, with my friends, the feel is so different with other days, wish to shout out loud - I'm Off !!








6 comments:

Yea, i do enjoy myself working in this PC Fair altot have to work from early morning to late night... ut didnt feel tired at all... having so much of fun crapping around... especially dat "shanghai gurl" haha !
"hey sir, drie saelly ya !"

haha drie saelly is damn funny lo ... especially when u mention about it HAHA ... shanghai gurl is too high jor for that 3 days. wont feel tired la .. so many SG XD

So how much u all earn for commission? the product u all sell really got ppl buy one ah? haha...

commision 100+ i think ... considered as not bad lo ... at least got ppl come in to buy, if not zero sales hou cham ga!!

Xian shang, nei ji mok ma?
very very cheap~~
RM 99 for 1 nite,
buy 1 free one~ very cheap~
may b i can show you a short demo?
^^

hahaha jiayee !! thats too funny jor ... u shouldnt have say that to ur customer, sked them all away =P