8th Dec 09

Well ... what a weekend, with only a class on friday and monday is a holiday !! Actually i should have drive back to hometown, but thinking to save petrol, i rather stay here intead, and use those money in shopping XD

Planned to stay in aunty's house which is located in bandar kinrara to have some 'warm family feel' during this lonely weekend, got the chance to visit my brother, and cousins there, espcially my cute little nephews =) What a waste, i didnt snap any picture of her this time, will show u guys how cute she is next time i promise. Thanks to my grandma, she cook us nice food with 'lou fo tong'. For a city boy like me,i used to eat outside even in my hometown, because my parents never cook, so i miss lou fo tong a lot.

Back to shopping, for this year, i only manage to get myself 2 pieces of Tee, one short pants and a pair of sneakers. Perhaps i become a money saver now, it's just so hard to pull out few hundreds for shopping, but when comes to EAT, everything is worth its price!!

Here is some snapshots for my 'treasure hunt' from midvalley and sunway.







0 comments: